Welcome to Southeastern's ID Card Online Photo Submission
You must be admitted to the Student Orientation Program in order to submit a photo. Please review the instructions below before submitting your photo.
Student Photo Submission Requirements
- Color pictures only – No black and white photos accepted
- Background must be smooth and white with proper lighting (Tip: Use a white towel, sheet or large piece of paper as a backdrop.)
- Bright, even lighting
- Centered, frontal view of full face – no profile
- Cropped from just above the top of the head to the collarbone
- Eyes open and visible (wear prescription glasses if you normally do so)
- Acceptable file format: .jpg file format
- Minimum pixel size: 600px by 600px
- Maximum file size: 2 MB
Example of GOOD PHOTO:
Face forward, with spacing above head and including shoulders
Example of BAD PHOTO:
No hat or sunglasses
Whoops! Where is the top of my head!
Background is not white
No photo in car
Please contact the Campus Card Operations office if you have any questions or need assistance in submitting your photo.
Phone: (985) 549-3990 / Email: email@example.com
The deadline to submit Online Signatures for Fall 2021 semester is August 1, 2021 at noon.
If you are unable to complete the online signature at this time, you may come to our office and we will process your information.
Campus Card Operations
North Campus, Main Building Annex
View Account Information or Change Password
After your photo has been reviewed, you will receive a reply from Campus Card Operations to your Southeastern Email acknowledging the photo as accepted or denied. You MUST have a government issued photo ID to pick up your card. Once a photo is accepted, you will not be able to submit